No other item in your home absorbs more and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets.
To maintain your carpets appearance, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every six to twelve months. Unlike professional cleaning, most rented carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpet wet with detergent residue. At ServiceMaster Clean® we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction