Mobile Solutions Development
- Already, there are more mobile devices accessing the internet than pc's
- 42% of all US users use a smartphone to access the internet and check email and the number is expected to grow exponentially
- 14% of smartphone users use their mobile device to lookup businesses in their area and the number continues to grow
- SMARTPHONE users spend 56% of their time on mobile websites
- 500 million users seldom use a PC to access the internet but instead use their mobile phone
Accessing a site that is not optimized for mobile devices will have your users pinching, zooming, and scrolling all over their device's screen. It will frustrate them and cause them to abandon your site. Not only that, but there will be too much information for the visitor to sift through. Mobile sites provide a simple and easy way for visitors to navigate and find the information they need. In addition, features like Tell-A-Friend, Driving Directions, and over 39 features available to you will make it easy for visitors to find you and contact you.